Saturday, August 16, 2008

First one

Kirsten has informed me that I needed to get with the program and start blogging. Here is the attempt.

It is going on two years since Paul took a job in DC. I have become a frequent flyer and have flown across country more times than I care to count. We are still working on this one. To say the least this trial in our lives is getting old. We miss each other greatly and really enjoy the time we have together. I honeymoon with my husband about every two months for 10 days or more. In March Jacob, Tyler and I flew out too DC for spring break and toured for 2 weeks in DC, Gettysburg and Williamsburg. We all had a fantastic time and there are pictures of our adventure on facebook.

My employment life also changed in February 2008 as the attorneys I work for joined a law firm that is based in Phoenix, AZ and my job changed. I also fly to Phoenix on average once every other month and sometimes more. I am now an employee of Morris Hall and Kinghorn, Estate Planning Attorneys who have offices all over Arizona, Nevada and now New Mexico. One thing is for sure I have learned the art of flying and navigating airports. After many years of dropping Paul off and picking him up at the airport for his job related travel the shoe is now on the other foot. He rarely travels and I am constantly at the airport it seems. Someone is always having to drop me off or pick me up at the airport.

One thing I have learned over the course of the last few years is that life is constantly shifting around me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes!! Now everyone can keep up with the Shaws.

Lonna said...

Yeah! So glad to see you blogging!
Please include some info on Paul's spying activites. No need to pretend with us. We smell a cover up. We know he is flying all over the world! Good thing he could arrange sometime off while you and the boys came.
Welcome again to the blog world. So excited to read more about your life.

Kimber said...

About time! LOL

Remember to blog often so we all can keep in touch and know whats going on.